Friday, November 22, 2013

Latest piece update.

So I am quickly reaching some crucial moments with my latest piece. As of now I have highlighted certain characteristics and am now in the process of putting the color scales together in order to hope make this image pop. The next step is for me to begin to create as was discussed with my buddy Stuart the "pearl effect" that I am trying to incorporate into these new works. I'll describe it more with the next update so as to let you the viewer see what I am referring too. It has been excellent and also tiring to have the amount of free time that I've had due to my recent surgery. This must be what it is like to be able to paint full time. Anyone out there want to sponsor me or become my sugar momma so I can continue to paint like this full time??? Just a thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment