Saturday, November 23, 2013

Completion of my latest piece that I had been documenting each phase of for record.

Today after 6 days of nonstop painting I finally completed my latest piece. "The Arbor of Meditation" is a painting that was inspired by my recent knee surgery which took place on November 14th. I created this work on a glass cabinet door which I had found on my way home. It is painted on both sides of the glass and then I created an outline through stippling which was painstaking, but well worth it. "The Arbor of Meditation" is a piece that I learned a lot from. Through the painting of it via techniques to the spiritual factor that I acquired through creating it. This painting will be on display at The Village Tap from December 1st through January 31st in Roscoe Village. I will have the opening on Friday the 13th of December where I will be there for a meet and greet. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment