Sunday, April 15, 2012

Here are a few new post of works I have been doing on a few of the influential people in my life. There are many more of these to come...


In order to create these I begin by laying down what ever colors or textures onto whatever object I plan on working with. From here I dry the objects either quickly or slowly to play with their textures. You can achieve this with blowdryers or even placing things in your oven. (cautious about the temps because you don't want to burn anything unless that is what you're going for. Then I place a stencil which I create and cut out to my liking. This is an old technique which is great because you can reuse the same image over and over again. Then once this dries glaze it to seal in the colors and the paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment